Name: Nathan Tipton
Hometown: Indianapolis, IN, US
Education: M.Ed. School Counseling, American Public University
B.S. Communication Studies, Indiana Wesleyan University
Places lived: Indianapolis, USA; Daegu, South Korea; Sydney, Australia; Jeju Island, South Korea; Chiang Mai, Thailand
Me, Muyoung (my wife), Cambree (6 years), and Lyla (6 months)
A fun little quiz about me!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:20 A.M.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Incredibles 2 with my daughter, Cambree
4. What is your favorite TV show? Seinfeld
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I'm open for most places!
6. What did you have for breakfast? Veggies and rice.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I enjoy most foods...
8. What foods do you dislike? ...except for tomatoes
9. Favorite Place to Eat? In Chiang Mai, I really enjoy Goodsouls Kitchen
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? White Nissan Tiida
12. What are your favorite clothes? T-shirt and blue jeans, keep it simple!
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I would love to visit Eastern Europe.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? It depends on what is in the cup!
15. Where would you want to retire? Not sure. That's a long time from now.
16. Favorite time of day? I enjoy early mornings and late at night.
17. Where were you born? Wabash, Indiana, USA
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball
19. How many siblings? I have an older sister and a younger brother.
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? I enjoy playing music and entertaining my daughters.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? ...
22. Bird watcher? No
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Both! Middle of the day is the hardest for me.
24. Do you have any pets? Not at the moment.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My wife and I had another baby this year!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a pilot.
27. What is your best childhood memory? I really liked playing in the woods with my friends.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Woof!
29. Are you married? Yes, I have been happily married since 2010! :-)
30. Always wear your seat belt? When I am in the car;-)
31. Been in a car accident? Yes
32. Any pet peeves? I have a hard time when people are unkind to others.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Hawaiian
34. Favorite Flower? Tulips are cool.
35. Favorite ice cream? Peanut butter
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell, but I haven't eaten there in years!
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? In the US, I passed on the first try. In Korea, I had to retake the computer exam once.
38. From whom did you get your last email? That is confidential.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? In Chiang Mai, probably Rimping.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I had a conversation about taxation with my 6-year old.
41. Like your job? I LOVE it!
42. Broccoli? Sure.
43. What was your favorite vacation? New Zealand was really nice.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My wife
45. What are you listening to right now? The sound of silence
46. What is your favorite color? green
47. How many tattoos do you have? one
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 9:13 A.M.
50. Coffee Drinker? Every day :-)